Let Our Experience Inform Your Decisions
The Lyon Firm offers a variety of seminars and training sessions designed to help clients avoid common mistakes that can lead to litigation. These seminars are tailored to meet the specific needs of each client, and can be held in 1/2 day to 3-day sessions. As many as 20 to 30 personnel can be trained at a site of your choosing. Billing is typically on a per day basis. Client-specific materials are utilized in a highly interactive format. Typical seminar offerings include:
• Successful Project Administration
• Managing Risk In Uncertain Environments
• Contract Terms That Ensure Success
• Advance Preparation To Ensure Successful Projects
• Resolving Issues Early to Prevent Problems Later
• Selecting the Proper Project Delivery System
• Job Gone Bad: How to Keep It From Getting Worse
• Project Paper: Which Records Should Be Kept to Promote Profit
• How to Keep Lawyers From Ruining the Project
• Constructability Reviews: When to use?
• Principles of Construction Law
• Project Executive and Construction
• Insurance, Indemnity, Payment: Their Disproportionate Impact on Profitability
• Limiting Liability: When and How does it Work?
• Shifting Risk: When Does It Make Sense?
• Training Project Personnel to Keep the Project out of Court
We are pleased to work with clients to create specialized programs which address their specific problems.